FAQs (Frequently asked questions)
Need information on Factory To Home? Below are some of our frequently asked questions. Browse the sections below to find an answer!
1. What payment methods do you accept?
- Factory To Home currently accepts credit/debit cards, Afterpay, Humm, Zip and Latitude Pay.
2. How do I checkout using Afterpay?
- Please click here to learn how to checkout using Afterpay in 3 easy steps
3. Can I pay with my bank card or credit card?
- Yes! Factory To Home offers 'Buy Now Pay Later'. However, we also accept card payments if you would like to pay off your purchase straightaway.
4. Do your prices include GST?
- Yes, all prices displayed include GST.
5. How do I use a discount code?
- If you'd like to use a Factory To Home discount code, you can enter it in the 'gift card or discount code' section during checkout. You should consider subscribing to our Newsletters. As a subscriber, you will get access to exclusive Factory To Home discounts! You can subscribe at the bottom of this page.
6. Is it safe to enter my payment details on your site?
- Factory To Home uses secure and encrypted payment gateways on our website to protect your information. This means your payment information is safe and secure throughout our checkout process. Even our own staff receive very limited information!
Shipping & Delivery
1. How long will my order take to dispatch/arrive?
- We offer fast shipping around the country. Most items will be dispatched within 1 - 2 business days. However, you should allow more time for bulky items. Delivery will usually take a total of 2 - 6 business days (from the day you order) to most places in Australia. However, this can be impacted by factors such as the size of the item, unforeseen delays in transit or when delivering to a remote area. You should always allow the time advertised at this link to be on the safer side.
2. How can I track my order?
3. Do you deliver everywhere in Australia?
- Generally speaking, you should assume that we deliver all over Australia. However, there are items that we sometimes can't deliver to specific postcodes. Don't worry, this is not all that common. We will usually cover the bill if there are any unexpected delivery charges required but we will contact you in rare cases where we can't. You can find more information here.
4. Where are my items coming from?
- Most of our items are dispatched from Melbourne. Although, all our items are dispatched from Australia unless otherwise stated. We ship many of our items directly to you from a supplier's warehouse. Therefore, items may arrive at slightly different times or with different couriers.
5. I need an item urgently/it's a present. Can you help?
- We offer fast delivery and most of our items arrive ahead of or on schedule. However, there is always a chance that there may be unforeseen delays since we work with third party courier services. Please contact us so that we can advise you accordingly.
6. Do you ship internationally/Can I redirect my package?
- No. Factory To Home only offers delivery within Australia. You can organise your own delivery/redirection services. However, you will void your rights to transit-damage remedies, etc. This applies to whether the redirection was to a different country or within Australia.
7. Can you ship my order to a P.O Box?
- Yes we can. However, this is on an item-by-item basis. We always prefer it if you provide a full physical address/place of residence to be on the safe side. We will be in touch if we can't deliver your order to a P.O Box.
Warranty & Returns
1. Do you offer a warranty?
- You can assume that all items you purchase from us (except electronic items) will come with at least 12 month warranty. Electronic items come with a 3 month warranty. Some items also come with extended warranties and this will be advertised where applicable. Warranty does not apply for damages due to misuse, incorrect assembly, or lack of care (on your side) during the delivery process.
2. My item arrived damaged/my item is faulty. What do I do?
- Please contact us immediately for assistance. We know you've paid good money for your item and you should receive an item in full working order. We'll assess the problem and remedy the situation. You should contact us as soon as you become aware of the problem. You can email us directly at: email@example.com
3. How do I return my item?
4. Can I transfer my warranty to someone else?
If you have given someone an item you purchased from us, the warranty rules are the same as if they bought it from us directly (although they will require proof of purchase for any claims).
- If you have bought the goods from Factory To Home for the purpose of reselling it to someone else, you may be responsible for satisfying the statutory conditions and warranties.
About Us/Contact Us
1. How do I contact Factory To Home?
2. Are you an Australian owned company?
- Yes, Factory To Home is proudly Australian owned.
3. Where are you based? Where is your showroom?
- Most of our operations are based in Melbourne. We dispatch items from multiple different warehouses around the country.
- We are an online only retailer and so, we do not maintain a showroom.
4. Do you allow pickups? Where is the pickup point?
- We do not allow pickups. Our items come from different warehouses around the country (most from Melbourne). Therefore, we are unable to allow pickup as we like to offer an efficient delivery system Australia wide.